This simple guide will help you flip the screen (image on the screen) of your computer or laptop in several ways.
Unknown tampering (by yours, your children, or pets) may cause the computer display to appear upside down. How to return it to its original position?
Screen image flips due to hotkeys
In the computer settings (graphics settings), the Hotkeys function can be enabled. Various keyboard shortcuts can be used in the video driver settings to flip the screen. The most common keyboard shortcuts are:
CTRL + ALT + (→ ← ↑ ↓)
In order to avoid screen rotation from accidentally pressing a key combination, you must:
- In a free space on the desktop, right-click.
- In the list that appears, select the "Graphics Options" item.
- Select "Hot Keys" - "Off"
Method number 1
To flip the screen to the left
Use the keyboard shortcut "Ctrl + Alt + ←"
To flip the screen to the right
Use the keyboard shortcut "Ctrl + Alt + →"
To turn the screen upside down
Use the keyboard shortcut "Ctrl + Alt + ↓"
To flip the screen back to its original position
Use the keyboard shortcut "Ctrl + Alt + ↑"
Method number 2
The algorithm of actions depends on the operating system and the type of video card.
For the Windows XP operating system and the NVIDIA video card, the screen rotation is performed as follows:
1. Click on the video card icon (in the desktop tray) with the right mouse button;
2. Select "NVIDIA Control Panel" - "Display Rotation" - "Select Orientation" - "Apply" from the list provided.
For operating systems Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista and INTEL video card:
- In a free space on the desktop, right-click;
- In the list that appears, select the item "Screen resolution";
- Select "Orientation" - select the required one - "OK".
Required repair the computer or laptop? Are you looking for someone to turn to for professional computer help? F6.by is at your service.